I need to focus on where I'm going. Therefore, I'm starting to develop a plan–a "business plan" for my life. I'm rereading I'll Make You an Offer You Can't Refuse, by Michael Franzese, a former top-ranking mob boss. This book is excellent, and certainly receives an Honorable Mention, until such time that I deem it one of the most influential books of my life. Anyway, Franzese talks about all the business and life lessons he learned from living "the life." It's just an all-around fantastic book.
What's important right now, though, is that it's really woken me up from summer; it's reminded me how focused I used to be, and how I really need to keep it up.
So these are the plans:
Summer strategic plan for AFC
One-year strategic plan for AFC
Expenditure plan for the summer (been working on that already)
Goals for summer
General 10-year plan
General plan for end of college
Strategic plan for first semester junior year based on general plan for end of college
I'll be working on these during the next couple days.
Also, I'm trying to go to sleep and wake up earlier, so I shall get started right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment