... I think my brain just blew a fuse. ... haha, actually, no, I think this might be true. I've certainly had weird, deja vu moments, except *not* deja vu. More like... something's going to come out of this, I don't know what it is, but it's going to be huge. ... Does that make sense? Anyway, maybe we won't always live "in time." Maybe we'll live out of it, eventually. So maybe time constraints won't always be ... constraints. ???
... I think my brain just blew a fuse. ... haha, actually, no, I think this might be true. I've certainly had weird, deja vu moments, except *not* deja vu. More like... something's going to come out of this, I don't know what it is, but it's going to be huge. ... Does that make sense? Anyway, maybe we won't always live "in time." Maybe we'll live out of it, eventually. So maybe time constraints won't always be ... constraints. ???
ReplyDelete