I had an idea, and this is it:
I should work and save up all my money so that I can not work and just explore and then go back and repeat the process over and over again.
There.
While I imagine it will be great working in the kitchen, that doesn't leave much time for personal growth––for exploring new things or honing skills or whatnot.
I must say, though, working in the banquet kitchen is a great way to practice something. A couple hundred times. Everyday.
I'm afraid that I'll get stuck in working, that I won't have time to explore the things that make it fun.
That I won't have a creative outlet.
---
I suppose part of having a blog is neglecting it at some point, and I'm afraid that's what I've been doing.
Sorry, blog. I shall make time for you. I have much to tell you.
No comments:
Post a Comment