Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh blog, you are such a nice friend to come back to.
I just read through a bunch of old blog posts, and they were... interesting. Pretty fun to go back and read them. Actually, a lot of fun.
Anyhow, I now have enough money to pay for college and a camera, two things I wrote about a while back. Life on the other side of those checkpoints is great (especially having college paid for), but it keeps going. No sitting back and enjoying my newfound wealth and hobby, not for me.
At the time I want to get my MBA from Oxford. I won't have the chance to study abroad, so that would fill the gaping void in my heart where travel belongs.
Well blog, I need to sleep, so I can make omelette for people tomorrow morning.
Hmm.
But we should hang out again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment